Mixing and injection system for cementoplasty, vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty.
• Mixing & transfer without any fume
• Handling without any contact with the cement
• Injection allowed from outside of the X-ray beams
• A controlled and measured delivery for each ¼ turn
• Strong and resistant for a pasty phase
• Volume until 10cc
• Adjustable maximum tolerated pressure
• No device failure
• High injection pressure ( 120 bars)
• Metallic injection screw and metallic Luer Lock
• Quick and easy mixing
• Consistency and homogeneity of the mixing
• Closed mixing
• Compact few and simple components within the kit
• Easy to use
• Rapid and direct transfer of the cement into the injector
PMMA bone cement for vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty
SPINEFIX® , manufactured according to standard ISO 5833, are low viscosity, radio-opaque cements for vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty and screw augmentation*.
The high concentration of barium sulphate in this cement enables it to be used during vertebroplasty procedures. Indeed, it perfectly responds to the high level of visualisation and safety required during percutaneous vertebral augmentation procedures.
In addition, both the viscosity and setting time have been specifically developed for application in vertebroplasty: SPINEFIX® can easily be injected using a needle into the vertebral body.
The relatively long setting time for this cement gives the surgeon enough time to inject it safely into the vertebral body.
SPINEFIX® comes as an ampoule of sterile liquid and a pouch of sterile powder (liquid monomer and powder polymer).